Open Air Cinema’s Elite Series of inflatable movie screens bring the magic of the big screen to your local park, music or film festival, resort, or military base. These screens are for community leaders, event producers, and businesspeople who are entertaining hundreds to thousands of people at a time. Boasting our most durable construction and engineering, your Elite Series screen will become an investment for your community that will last for years.
Puncture resistant, with a removable surface for cleaning, and rear projection capabilities so that you can setup your Cinebox™ console behind your screen, the Elite Series of screens is the highest quality product line we offer. Rear projection is highly beneficial when you can’t setup your audio visual equipment in front of your screen such as with a poolside cinema event, or when you have a tight area for audience viewing or simply want to minimize clutter for a more professional looking production.
The screen is easy to install in any location. Simply secure the screen with the provided stakes and tethers, attach and turn on your air blower, and the screen will inflate in a matter of minutes. Our Elite inflatable movie screens come in the following widths; 20, 25, 30, and 40-feet.
Please keep in mind that this screen is just the surface you’ll be projecting your movie onto. If you don’t already have audiovisual equipment including an outdoor projector and speaker/sound system, we can help with that too. To see our complete CineBox™ Pro outdoor movie systems, click here.
Download the CineBox™ Elite Brochure
- Durable: Heavy Duty 1400 x 1400 Denier PVC material. Double/Triple reinforcements at pressure points.
- Self-inflating: inflates in minutes with no hands needed (under normal weather conditions).
- Optimized for outdoor viewing: theatrical-grade projection surface with black backing
- Stable: structure withstands winds up to 30 mph. Blower keeps internal pressure constant.
- Bungee cord connection design prevents wind damage.
- Lightweight: safe and easy to transport and store.
- Cost efficient: short setup time, no structure permits needed, reduces storage and transport costs.
- Three year warranty: under normal wear and weather conditions.
- 48'x34' Inflatable Frame
- 40'x22.5' Projection Surface
- 2HP Inflatable Screen Blower
- High Tension Ropes (8)
- Heavy Duty Steel Stakes (4)
- Protective PVC Storage Bag
- Repair Kit
- 3 year warranty
- A great investment Review by AcmeOutdoorMovies.com
AcmeOutdoorMovies.com exclusively uses Open Air Cinema screens because of the quality of their products and the fantastic service they offer after the sale. Of all the screens we use on a regular basis, the 40 foot screen is one of our favorites. Quite simply, at three stories tall, it makes a huge impression wherever we set it up. A two-person crew can set it up or break it down in less than 30 minutes. The only caution I would give any potential purchaser is that this is a hefty piece of serious business equipment that requires a heavy-duty hand cart; Open Air Cinema has such a cart and it is well worth the price.
(Posted on 8/15/12)
- Well thought out design Review by Gary D
For you people looking to buy one of these giant screens, I definitely recommend this 40'. Its huge! but easy to use. I used this weekly for my promotion company, and one of the nice details that people dont realize, is that the inflatable structure has folding labels all over it. Right next to the handles. So you grab a handle and simply read which way to fold it. That helps my employees who are new to using the screen. Especially when they are in a hurry at night. It helps guarantee that my screen comes back properly folded every time. Saves them time, insures my screen is protected and packed each time, and it reduces the amount of training I have to do for every new employee.
(Posted on 5/9/11)
- its awesome Review by Dan
(Posted on 8/14/10)